Saturday, August 21, 2010

One Step Closer.



I did it! My nursing application has been officially submitted and now it's just a waiting game to start the program. Whew. I was devastated when I finally made the decision to return to school...only to learn that I had missed the deadline. I've had a hectic summer, but one that has ultimately pushed me to go further into the nursing profession than I had originally anticipated. My advisor has high hopes that I'll be bumped up sooner, so I've realized that it truly pays to be a nerd! I've been searching all of the nursing positions available at the local hospitals and I'm sure getting antsy. These unborn babies are calling my name!

And maybe I'm just a little full of myself, but I'm thinking that going for my Masters may be possible. Or the PA program. Hmm...

No comments: