Wednesday, October 13, 2010

California



I spent the last 10 days visiting family and friends in California and got a nice little escape from my busy life. I spent lots of time with my mom and brother and got to see both of my sisters a few times. To make the trip even better, Levi came down and spent the last week with me! We braved up and left Lucas with grandma for a night(my absolute FIRST night away from him)and took a getaway trip to Tahoe! We're in love and have decided that we want to move there once I finish school!

We even had a mini birthday party for Lucas and had a surprisingly great turn out! I still haven't come to terms with the fact that my son with be TWO next month, but hopefully this early celebration will help me cope with reality when the time comes.

I had to attend a museum exhibit for an assignment and was so happy to learn that Bodies Revealed was still in Sacramento. This is not for the weak stomached, but I'm such a science nerd and LOVE the human body. Not to mention the fetal development room...I couldn't get enough!

But now I'm back home and swamped with homework. I swear, today I've been either taking a break from homework to clean, or taking a break from cleaning to do homework. At least I have three toddlers helping to keep my day interesting.

Naturally, since I have lots of stuff I SHOULD be doing, I will probably spend my time blogging! So check back often because I have lots to post.

No comments: