Friday, October 15, 2010

Trying for two!



Levi and I decided that it's time to add another Cecil baby to our family! We are currently trying to conceive and I couldn't be more excited!!

For obvious reason, we really want to have a summer baby this time around. Lucas was born in November so we rarely ventured outside for those first few months. Then the following year when he was new walker, the idea of stumbling around on snow and ice made me very nervous. We want to enjoy the nature and outdoors more with our new addition as well as ensure that Lucas isn't cooped inside with a newborn during the already-difficult-enough winter. (I can see the jealousy starting already!) This way, I will also be able to spend an entire year home with the new baby before starting the nursing program. The timing couldn't be better!

My ovulation window just ended a few days ago and I have to wait almost another week and a half (possible sooner) before I can test. The anticipation is already killing me! I'm a fairly patient person, but this is definitely one of those categories that does not apply. My breasts are very tender and my stomach a little twisted, but I'm afraid I may be looking for signs that really aren't there. It's amazing what the human brain can do to a baby craving woman! Sometimes I feel like a psychological mess.

I am so proud of the sweet, smart, handsome little boy that Lucas has developed into and I cannot wait to do the fun all over again! So happy hubby finally came to his senses =)

No comments: