Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A little variety


I was getting Lucas breakfast this morning and could only laugh when I noticed how many boxes of various Cheerios we have sitting on the top of the fridge. I am proud to admit that Lucas has only eaten healthy cereals up until recently. While in Hawaii he had a box of Captain Crunch Berries (not of my doing) and he couldn't stop raving about the "candy cereal". I am so thankful that he is back to his healthy cereal eating habits!

Does this make me a little OCD? I have this desire to change things up...on a daily basis. I don't like eating the same breakfast two days in a row and the same goes for lunch. I have to admit, I like variety! My shower even has 4 different sets of shampoo and conditioners. I like to change things up each time to keep myself happy :)

No comments: