Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Letter Lover



I decided to introduce Lucas to letters about three weeks ago and they are currently one of his favorite things to learn! He is doing FANTASTIC at recognizing them and especially loves to point them out anywhere and everywhere we go! Although definitely random, his favorite letters to identify are: C, M, I, and X. As I'm typing this I turn around to find him looking through one of my magazines pretending to read. Love it! He never fails to surprise me or daddy every time he comes home =)

On another toddler learning note, I downloaded a game onto my iPhone called Shapes (from Toddler Teasers) and we let Lucas play it in the car last night on our way home from dinner. (Sushi, yum!) I knew that he new his shapes very well but I was not prepared for him to do SO good! They show anywhere from 3-6 shapes on the page at a time and an instructor asks for you to identify one particular shape. After five answers you can pick a sticker to place on your page- very cute! He LOVED it and got almost ALL of them correct...20+ right answers in a row! GO LUCAS! This is a wonderful app for the little learners and I highly recommend it to anyone with toddlers.

1 comment:

Hannah Lenore said...

What a great photo! lucas is so smart!