Friday, March 16, 2012

Eel...eek!

Tell me this isn't the ugliest, nastiest, most creepiest thing you've ever seen.

Levi has been joking for years that he wants to get a snake. I am terrified and would never be able to sleep if one was in my house. I made the mistake of allowing Levi and Lucas to go to the fish store together and this is what they came home with. Say hello to Lucas' new snowflake eel.

I panicked....literally. I had a full blown panic attack where I was sweating, my heart was racing, both hands were shaking and I starting crying uncontrollably. I was somewhat embarrassed, but I wasn't joking when I told Levi that they creep me out! I don't do snakes or eels.

We've had this little guy for a few weeks now and I guess he's sort of growing on me. Feeding time has turned into a family event and we gather around to watch him devour some shrimp. He is in Lucas room and he's told me that he likes to watch him swim around at night. Personally, I prefer NOT to see him swim! I don't mind seeing him stick his head out from under the rock but seeing his entire body gives me the chills. And he's only a baby...ahh!

I guess this is what I get for having boys.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Crystal I know exactly how you feel...except that is how i feel about the loch ness monster, haha yea its embarrassing but you cant help it they are so creepy. If this creeps you out than don't ever play mario on the 360 omg! there is a huge eel in that game and I swear I would panic every time I played haha