Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Delicious Dinner

My mom sent me a new recipe a few days ago so I decided to test it out for my family. Good thing I did because it was a huge hit! Last night we had Jumbo Stuffed Shells...YUM!

The shells were stuffed with spinach and moose meat, with some cheese and spices. I cooked mine with Alfredo and Levi's with a Tomato Basil because we both like different sauces. Go figure!



I also made a delicious spinach salad with fresh apples, glazed walnuts, feta cheese (a new favorite of mine) and topped with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. I have been all about the salads lately...especially spinach!

Along with a handful of other items, cooking is something that I am trying to do more of. My life is so busy with kids and school that I feel like I'm truly slacking off in this department. Last week Levi and I comprised a dinner menu for the week and that seemed to work very well. Not only is it easier to grocery shop with a menu, but I didn't have to rack my brain at the last minute trying to come up with a meal! I have a few things that I would like to make more of an effort to improve on and/or change in our current way of life. I'm starting my new years resolutions early so that I may actually be in the grove by the start of the year!

No comments: