Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving Thanks


As thanksgiving approached I began doing a lot of thinking about my life. I have been so overwhelmed with the notion of some things NOT happening, that I really wanted to take a look at all of the wonderful things that I do have.

My son is the most amazing person to ever enter my life. He is handsome, smart, sweet, eager to learn, an explorer, and an all around amazing child! I am so thankful and blessed to be his mother and I give thanks every day that I am able to stay home and nurture him to his greatest potential.

I am also thankful and grateful for my husband, my family, my friends, and my health. I know that life does not always go according to plan, and that we do not always appreciate the finer things in life, but this is a great holiday to put us in such a thankful mindset. No matter what life throws my way, I am truly blessed! I will never forget that.

(Thanksgiving Turkey courtesy of Lucas' hands and feet!)

No comments: