Sunday, January 30, 2011

Heartbeat!


We got to hear the baby's beautiful little heartbeat for the first time on Thursday! It was nothing but pure music to this momma's ears!<3 Being as sick as I have makes it difficult not to worry if everything is going well for the baby. I know that sickness is actually a good sign that the hormones are doing their job...but it's scary when I haven't been able to keep much food or water down for going on 6 weeks now. The heartbeat was very strong and exactly what I needed to hear. I'm so in love with this baby already!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I am so happy to hear that things are going well. I hope you are feeling better very soon! I remember the first time we saw Kyleigh on the ultrasound. It just melted me and made me so in love with her, it was amazing! Can't wait for future updates! :)