Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day, hubby!

In celebration of Valentine's Day and after this past weekend, I feel it necessary to brag about my wonderful hubby! My school load was insane this last week and because I've chosen to nap instead of study (go me!) I really started to fall behind. On Saturday, Levi took Lucas to his art class and ultimately turned it into a guys day to let me get some much-needed-work done. After nap they headed to Bouncing Bears to give me a few more hours to myself, and it definitely helped. He also took little man grocery shopping with him on Sunday for my sake! He has proven to be such an amazing father and I cannot imagine my life without him. It's been almost six years since we first got together, but I only see us growing stronger over time. We've had our fair share of ups and downs, but there is a reason that he is my husband and the father of my children!


I love you sweetie and thank you for putting up with me these past few weeks. I know my desire to sleep has over trumped everything these days, but I can't wait to spend some wonderful island time together here very soon. I love you so much and can't wait to see what the future has in store for us still! xoxo

No comments: