Friday, March 18, 2011

Hawaii Belly Photos

I may not have the bikini body most expect to see on the beach, but I sure don’t mind flaunting what I’ve got! I think I love my belly so much because other that being pregnant, I’ve always been skin and bone. I absolutely love having a protruding bump and some expanding thighs...not to mention the bustling milk makers! I’m really hoping to keep some of the baby weight this time around since I wasn’t so lucky with Lucas. I feel most confident in my physical appearance when I'm pregnant and when I'm tan. You'd better believe I'm working hard on that second one!

15w6d!


16w6d


Also 16w6d. This one makes me look pretty large, but that's exactly what happens as the day progresses. Morning sickness is gone and this baby sure makes me hungry!

No comments: