Friday, March 18, 2011

Thank you!

I have recently been told by a handful of individuals that they enjoy reading my blog. I honestly had no idea that any of these people read it, let alone follow it! I wanted to say thank you for everyone who takes the time to read my rants and raves. I started this blog as a means to keep my family and friends back home connected in our lives, and its turned out to be so much more than that for me. I enjoy writing and I use it as a wonderful escape tool from my busy and rather hectic life. I truly love writing about the joys and struggles of motherhood and I look forward to continuing this venture with two kiddos of my own!

Hawaii has offered far too many distractions, but I intend to jump back onto the bandwagon here soon. Now that I know quite a few of you actually read my stuff, I’m a little more motivated to keep it going!

Thanks again! :)

No comments: