Friday, March 4, 2011

Blackmail!

My mom has so many photos that she's threatened to use to her advantage as we grew up. I especially remember one of my sister taking a poo on a coffee mug when we were camping- it's absolutely priceless. I don't know how many times she joked about blowing the photo up and hanging on the wall for her prom date. (Although she never did, I still find the threats hilarious!) I now understand that urge to humiliate your children and I've already got quite the compilation of photos on Lucas.

While sitting on the potty, Lucas insisted that he get a turn in filing down my nails. I got myself a nice little mani by my son...while he attempted to do the deed. Now if this doesn't constitute as blackmail for his future girlfriends, I don't know what will!

1 comment:

Sara and Michael said...

That is hiliarious!! Total blackmail material! Ha ha!