Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's a boy!!


I know this post is a little late, but we found out on Monday that we are expecting another baby boy!! We are so thrilled and can't wait to raise a set of brothers! I grew up in a house of 3 (and at one point 4) girls all within a few years apart. I feel like I lived in an overwhelming estrogen household and I'm so excited to experience the opposite spectrum. Boys are so much fun and I know Lucas is going to make a fantastic big brother! He was blowing me kisses yesterday and when I pretended to grab it and place it on my cheek I got scolded. He told me to eat the kiss so that it went down into my belly for the baby! Can my son get any sweeter?!




I requested the ultrasound technician that I had last time because she was wonderful! We got 67 photos and 6 videos I believe. I loved talking anatomy with her and learning more about the developing structures. I cannot wait for midwifery school!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yay!!! Congrats Momma!! I know youre thrilled :) I am so happy for you!!