Monday, April 25, 2011

Groupon

If you haven't heard...I'm a Groupon addict. I wake up every morning, grab my iPhone, and immediately check my e-mails, Facebook, and daily Groupons. Yes, I have this uncanny desire to save money and sometimes that leads me to buying things I don't really need, but insist on having because it's a good deal. I'm going to claim this is a genetic tendency and blame my grandma for this one! As a child we used to practically grocery shop in her garage because her shelves were stocked full of everything one might ever need. Yesterday morning I snagged yet another Groupon deal and I am sure excited about this one!

I absolutely love making Picaboo photo books! The software is free and the books are fully customizable! I started with our wedding book and have since made 10 total (wedding, honeymoon, pregnancy, birth, birthdays, vacations, etc). I printed them all with the same black cover and all in the same size. My plan is to continue making them and to have a collection of our lives in a nice little matching volume set. I can't wait to make my second pregnancy book and little man's home birth! Oh geez, I just realized I have to make our latest Hawaii trip too...I'd better get started!

This weekend, as a reward to myself for finishing out this crazy semester, I'm cashing in my $29 mani-pedi Groupon that I scored a little while back. I just love a great deal! I'm sure my little toesies will appreciate this one too!

No comments: