Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blossoming Bellies

I was finally able to get my Doula website published this week! Although I'm not entirely finished and I'd still like to make some minor changes, my goal was to at least get it online for potential clients to see. I am really excited to get my business started and finally attend some births!

I had a hard time coming up with a name and really wanted to incorporate how much of a blessing babies truly are. I tossed back and forth between a few potential names with 'blessings' in the title, but nothing truly caught my attention. I had a cherry blossom scent filling my home and it reminded me one of the visualization techniques I learned in my workshop in which you ask the laboring mother to imagine her cervix opening and softening like a flower. Blossoming Bellies instantly entered into my mind.

Please feel free to check out my new site, Blossoming Bellies! I am proud to be able to call myself a Doula and I look forward to helping many woman and babies in the miraculous event of childbirth!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It looks amazing! :) You are gonna do great Im sure!