Sunday, June 19, 2011

"I'm a big kid now!"

I love that I can say this next sentence: I have a potty trained child!! It was so much easier to train him than I though it would be and he has been accident free for days on end. If he does have the occasional accident, it's only one and it always tends to be after Levi is home (when they are too busy playing!) But accidents are very rare, and they are always easy clean ups!

He loves, loves, loves to pee on grass! We spent all day Friday and Saturday away from the house and even though I brought a spare change of clothes, I never had to use them! He has marked his territory all over town: our house, Goose Lake, the park, the zoo, our friends back yard...you name it! He has no problem whipping down those pants and aiming for the grass!

I thought for certain that #2 was going to be a hassle. I've always heard that it is the last to be mastered and often takes months to accomplish. Well, not for Lucas! Since the day we started potty training, he only had the one poo accident. He must really not like the feel of messy undies because he will not allow himself to go until he's found a potty. Lucky, lucky, me!

He constantly refers to himself as a big kid and I finally realized that he's exactly right. I had a happy/sad moment when I looked down and realized there was absolutely no baby to him anymore. Of course, he's always going to be my baby, but he is sure grown up. He talks in full sentences, has his own ideas and opinions about everything, drinks out of normal cups, and is potty trained. I have no idea how it all happened so fast, and right before my very own eyes!

A few nights ago he insisted on sitting in his highchair. This totally caught me off guard and I thought it was strange because he has not physically sat in that thing for well over a year. I thought it would be fun to play baby and see how much he has grown. Notice on the right how the slit in the highchair is level with his cheek, yet now it is just above his elbow?? What a big boy, huh?!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get sappy with Noah too...our babies are growing up! :(

Anonymous said...

Can i suck your son's penis

Anonymous said...

Id love to let him pee on me

Alec said...


I would love to pull the front of your sons undies down and get him hard and then pull his penis skin back and expose his purple penis head and touch my tongue to the very tip of his penis head to see if he can handle it then I would gently squeeze just his penis head to see if he can handle pressure then I would see if he can provide me with his sweet little boy precum that is definitely going to be licked off and swallowed by me then he suddenly provides me with some of his sweet little boy precum that I licked up and he winced then I laid him down and pulled his undies off and covered his mouth and I pushed my penis into his bum and then I pulled out then I rolled him over again and he said you were really too big to fit in my bum then I said I am not to big to fit in to your sweet little boy bum I am going to force myself into you sweetie then I lubed his bum really well then I pushed my penis into his bum and then I said that’s it I am inside you now then I pulled him down and I started jerking his penis off then I pulled him off my penis and I said that’ was really amazing you were super tight then I pulled him down and I started licking his penis head off and I said your penis head is super gooey and yummy little one and I covered his mouth and jerked his penis off really fast until he started exploding his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallowed every last drop and then I gently opened your son’s sweet soft little virgin mouth and I slid my penis into his mouth and exploded my cum into his mouth and then he started coughing and I said I love when little boys start coughing and my cum gets all over their mouth then he starts to get the hang of it he started swallowing all of my cum then he started licking his face off to get the rest of my cum that was on his face then I started licking his mouth then licked his smooth little boy stomach then laid him down and finished licking him off on his penis head then kissed him gently on his bum then boy balls then I kept jerking his penis off and he exploded his cum into my mouth and I swallowed every thing and cleaned his penis head off with his undies and kept his underwear and left

Alec said...

I would love to pull his undies down and suck on his erect penis and make him explode all his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cream while I finger his smooth little boy bum

Alec said...

I would love to open the fly of your sons underwear and watch his penis fling out of his underwear then I will gently take hold of his penis and push back his penis skin and lick and suck on his penis head off from all the gooey precum that is oozing out from his penis head then place just his penis head into my mouth and suck on it then lay him down on the ground and then jerk his penis off until he explodes all over himself and onto his undies and on his smooth little boy stomach then I would suck on his penis to clean his sweet little boy cream then slurp his sweet and gooey little boy cum that landed on his smooth little boy stomach then I will pull his undies off and kiss his penis and keep his dirty undies and suck on his dirty undies where his cum landed on them then stick my finger up his cute little boy bum then lick him bum cheeks then pump his penis off again and forcing him to explode his cum into my mouth and I said your sweet and gooey little boy cum was really amazing little one then I left

Anonymous said...

I love to bend your little son over and lick his cute undies till i get hard

Anonymous said...

YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...

Can I please rape your sons naked body

Anonymous said...

Was over at my in laws yesterday. Saw my nieces and nephews. I love how my 7 year old niece walks around in panties and a tee-shirt especially when she spreads her legs. Later in the day, their 4 year old brother was butt naked. Looking at his smooth bare butt turned me on so much. My favorite time to visit is during the summer. All the little boys never have diapers, swimsuits or undies on!

Anonymous said...

https://hishia.in?i=d9b7ad65

Anonymous said...

https://koorasep.de/invite/i=8925

Anonymous said...

T.me/Mikewild1 if you want to trade naked kid videos or photos

Anonymous said...

crazy.

Anonymous said...

https://bea5kb.kz/invite/i=43279