Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nursing update:

I'm not going to lie...the decision whether or not to accept my early nursing school offer was intense. I contemplated, worried, and stressed over the entire ordeal for days and still didn't have an answer the evening before my deadline. But I'm happy to announce that I accepted my seat and will be starting early January! I am still unsure of how it will all work out, but I have faith that it will. I owe it to my family, and to myself, to finish school and further the dreams we have for our lives. I will graduate the month that Levin turns two, and from my experience with Lucas...two years sure does fly by!

Thankfully I have a few months to work out all the details. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

YAY!! I am so proud of you and excited for you! You truly are a blessed and amazing woman Crystal. :) Congrats