Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby Ladybugs

Lucas loves ladybugs. (Geez, I can't seem to get away from all these L's, can I?!)

While playing outside he yelled for me to come and look at all the ladybugs he found on the giant rock.

He wasn't kidding! Look at all these tiny little guys. I have never seen one so small. Ever. And yes, as my mother already pointed out...I need a manicure. That's just how life goes with a toddler.

Lucas leaned up against the rock for a second and quite a few of them got onto his jacket. The ladybug lover in him insisted that I put each and every one back on their home.

This last little guy was very persistent and didn't want to get off Lucas' hand. He carried him around for quite some time. Amazing!

We've gone out every day to check if they are still there. Apparently Lucas has his own little ladybug farm right in his very own front yard!

No comments: