Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lucas Time

My #1 priority for the next few weeks is to spend as much quality time with Lucas as possible! I only have three more weeks of school, and have decided to stop doing daycare at that time as well. Our lives are going to be turned upside down once the littlest member of our family arrives so I'm taking every opportunity I can to love on my little man without any distractions. He sure loves his mommy...and the feeling is more than mutual! I love this boy more than I could possibly express!!

He has sure grown up to be a handsome, smart, sweet, funny, all around wonderful child. Levi and I are so honored to be his parents and we find ourselves fighting over him quite a bit. Lucas changed our lives for the better and we never fail to brag about how blessed we are! We love you Lucas Danger!!

No comments: