Monday, July 11, 2011

My business

My Doula business cards arrived a few weeks ago and I have recently begun building up clientele for the months following my own highly anticipated birth!

I have a client in August, although that birth ultimately depends on who delivers first, or if I'm even up for the task. I have one confirmed November birth, and I am waiting to hear back on another November and a December one. I was also told to expect a call about a September mama that may be interested as well. I am so anxious to get into the game and start attending these miraculous events!

My husband placed a few cards in his wallet and he truly surprised me this week. He met a couple that is expecting their first baby at the end of the year and mentioned to them that I was a Birth Doula. He practically sold the couple on wanting a Doula before they even met me! Fortunately, I happened to be around the corner and I got to speak with them briefly. I can't wait to talk with them further and continue to meet new expecting families looking for support.

Bring on those baby bellies!

No comments: