Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Strawberry Festival

Lucas really enjoyed spending quality time with my family while we were back home for a short visit. I was a little nervous leaving him for 3 days to attend my class, but he did wonderful! My mom and sister took him to the Strawberry Festival and he got to ride a pony for the first time!

Me on the left, Lucas on the right!

She took me to the exact same festival when I was a child and I remember riding the same strawberry spinner! It's amazing how different things are nowadays, but as a parent, it is so fun to see him experience something that I did as a little girl!


I wish I could have gone with them, but I know my mom truly cherished this alone time with her first grandson. She just melted every time he called out to her and she sure took advantage of his cuddles! I'm thrilled that he bonded with everyone so easily and I cannot wait until they come up to visit in September!

No comments: